Wednesday, July 8, 2009

first post!

Well...let me start by saying that I thought I'd create this blog to have a way to "journal" my way through my wedding planning. Since it's all I talk about (ask the fiance) I thought I'd share all I have to say with whoever is crazy/bored enough to read it. I'm mildly obsessed with all things wedding blogs, and by no means am I trying to create one myself, I just thought it might be fun to try and compile all the things I see and love in one place.



The fabulous man I'm marrying has been a close friend of mine since we were just kiddos. We began dating only a few years ago, but have known each other since the days of junior high, raging hormones, and awful bangs/braces (okay, I guess that was just me). Here we are at the age we started this journey...



Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment