Saturday, October 31, 2009

caterers, djs, oh my!

Booked our DJ today. Here he is in action, Emiliano! :) We're going with "Fly By Nights" DJs because they were the most affordable I could find, but at the same time giving us everything I need/wanted. They're going to be there an hour early to set everything up, including music for the ceremony and reception. I chose this guy here because I like how he mixes all the music together! Check him out!




I also got really excited (see how the little things excite you while planning a wedding) when I saw this picture of the buffet recently on our caterer's blog, Jay's Catering. This is just like the one we're going to have! So pretty!

We're still deciding on the chairs we're going to have. Our catering package comes with these chairs shown, but we're thinking of upgrading. Help! Ideas?

We also set our date for our engagement shots with our photographer, He & She Photography, which I'm SO excited about! January 7th!

1 comment:

  1. I like the groomsman that rubs his nipples to Fergalicious in the youtube video!

    ReplyDelete