Tuesday, October 20, 2009

inspired by martha

So you may or may not know this, but I have a major girl crush on Martha Stewart (I know, pathetic). She is just so classy (minus the whole prison thing) with the perfect mix of crafty-do it yourself-ness. Does that make sense? Haha.

I saw these today while browsing Martha Stewart Weddings (no need to buy the glossy magazine, browse for FREE). Such great ideas to add to the list...yikes, do I like too much??

I am loving the top right STD (woah, weird) with the finger and string. It'll fit perfect with our invite look, maybe with a picture on the back? Hmm...ideas are flowing.


I'm also loving this guest book featured from a wedding on Martha Stewart. Their whole them was elementary school because the bride & groom met when they were kids. Looks so cute. See, you can do anything and class it up. I already purchased my polaroid online, just waiting for it to come in. I found a "like new" pre-used camera on amazon for around $17. I just need to find the film, and I love this idea of placing the photo corners in the book for guests to place their pictures in. I was wondering how I would go about having everyone stick their picture into the book...problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment