Wednesday, December 23, 2009

engagement pictures

So I'm getting VERY excited for our engagement pictures we're taking in a few weeks. Our photographer's, he and she photography, are coming to Redlands to take our pictures. I'm thinking we'll do some near historic, old buildings downtown and some in the Redlands orange groves. They're AMAZING, and I can't wait.

My big dilemma has of course been deciding what to wear :)

I got this sweater this week at Anthropologie which I'm going to wear for one of my outfits with a white cami, cigarette jeans, and a pair of brown heels.




I really wanted to incorporate colors that I'll be using for our wedding into the pictures - so this sweater is perfect. I'm mildly obsessed with anything purple I can get my hands on these days

I also found this great black scoop-neck dress with sleeves, very simple, with pockets that I'm going to wear with a pair of nude heels. It was on sale at Anthro for $29! Can't beat that! I got this necklace to wear with it...


Trav has a few nice button-down shirts that he'll probably wear to coordinate with me. Yay! Can't wait to take the pictures and see how they turn out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment