Tuesday, December 29, 2009

flowers

My mom and I are making a trip to San Clemente sometime this week (tomorrow hopefully!) to meet with our florist, among other things. The florist we're heading towards is Downtown Flowers, a local San Clemente florist. I've seen her (Krista) featured on Style Me Pretty, and think she does beautiful work. I'm so excited to see her ideas - and she fits within our budget! Score!

Here are some ideas I L-O-V-E...


These obviously aren't my colors, but I love the idea. It looks very vintage chic! Love the succulents, different shades of roses, and I am swooning over those deep purple flowers thrown in there.

One of my favorites is hydrangeas. I've always dreamed of having lots and lots of hydrangeas at my wedding - and did you know they're beautiful dry also? Love these classic white, and the greens.
I'm not sure what these are called (anyone?), but I've been seeing more and more of them in bouquets lately. Pretty cool!


Succulents! They add such a unique, almost rough, feel to a pretty-pretty bouquet. I think it's a great way to add greens without being so cliche. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment