Monday, May 10, 2010

go buy one of these...now

Everyone needs a Bone Folder. Well...maybe not everyone, but if you're putting together anything for your wedding, a shower, party, any kind of paper good or craft...then yah, you need one of these.


One might think, hmm...how would I use a bone folder?

I'm currenty using mine for the daunting task of assembling our wedding invitations - and I've used it for every step of the process. I also used it for putting together our Save the Dates (the evelope lining), assembling the photo books for my bridesmaids, and other crafty projects I've done around the house...since you know I'm so crafty.

It's great for scoring paper before you fold it, making good creases (a good crease is definitely under-rated), and pressing paper after you glue it.

$4.99 at Michael's in the Martha Stewart Craft section. Or buy it here.

Go. Now. Buy. Fold. Enjoy :)

You're Welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment